• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built Dana 60 rear, Jana 76, CTM, Spool, Wide Open Design truss, and more

bigd423

I spent a shitload of time and money building what I think is the ultimate Dana 60 rear axle. Pretty much all components in the axle are practically brand new, we're talking about 5 rides worth of use. I ended up building a Torq Super 14 and no longer need this beast.

Dana 60 housing from a '99 Ford E350 van. 3.5" 3/8" wall tubes. 66" WMS. Completely smooth, high clearance bottom. Factory 70 spindles, not bored out 60 spindles. Factory disc brakes with dual piston calipers. Custom bombproof truss built by Adam Woodlee at Wide Open Design with a trick, removable support for accessing the R&P. Removable support is drilled and tapped to accept 4 bolts top and bottom for easy installation and removal. Setup for your typical triangulated 4-link and has integrated bump stop pads.

Axle comes with CTM built, 300m 35 spline floater shafts, with about 5 rides on them. Perfect condition. Also includes 300m bolt on drive flanges and two pairs of anodized aluminum caps (silver and black, only one pictured).

Axle has been modified for the Jana 76 kit and takes Dana 70 gears. Currently has Yukon Dana 70 4.56 gears installed with a spool but will need a new R&P. Ring gear is in perfect condition but pinion has twisted splines. You might could get a spare pinion and set it up with the ring gear, all the bearings and everything else is practically new, like I said about 5 rides.

$1500 Located in Chattanooga TN

text @ 423 five 03 45 eleven

There any chance that an old international Dana 60 Ring in Pinion and spool will go in this housing?

How much for you to fix it up with a set of 538 beers ready to roll !!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    396.9 KB · Views: 84