• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built fj 60 axles

jthacker29

Front axle is widened 3", has 410s, lockrite, original 30 spline longs, 6 shooter knuckles, arp studs, triple drilled flange, high steer, ifs hubs and calipers

Rear axle, 410, welded, triple drilled flange, has been centered but not widened, (reason of wheel spacers.

I'd like $2000obo, NO TRADES located in martinsville in, will ship, or meet within reasonable distance, buyer pays shipping

smbroady82 said:
Nice, that would be the way to go on then. Free Bump thumb.gif

Except for the axle birfs are the same size as the mini truck axles, or close to it, if I'm not mistaken. The FJ80 birfs are 40% larger than mini truck birfs. A hybrid front axle with the 9.5" FJ60 diff and FJ80 axles would be the way to go. Not sure which is stronger as a rear axle. thumb.gif

TacomaJD said:
Except for the axle birfs are the same size as the mini truck axles, or close to it, if I'm not mistaken. The FJ80 birfs are 40% larger than mini truck birfs. A hybrid front axle with the 9.5" FJ60 diff and FJ80 axles would be the way to go. Not sure which is stronger as a rear axle. thumb.gif

Very true, I do like that the 6 shooters are like half of what a set of hellfire knuckles and arms cost. But you are right about the birfs for sure.

Thanks Josh, great to meet and deal with You. Thanks again for waiting on me the extra week. Maybe see you on the trail soon. J.T.