• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built Samuri $2500.00 SOLD

tincan

I got this thing on trade back in the Spring. I don't know much about it but will post what I can. I have never wheeled this thing but looks to be good. What is on here is what I know. I don't know anymore then this. When I got it, it ran and drove fine. I tried to start it a month ago and the battery was dead, I charged the battery but now I think it needs a new starter. If you want it, it will be have to be pushed or dragged on a trailer. There is NO winch on it. I think a with a couple cans of rattle paint and a starter this would be a good cheap going rig.

Samuri
dana 44 axles with spare shafts warn lockouts, the axles are locked, could be welded, I just don't know
Ford full injected v6
Auto ford transmision
I think its a toyota transfer
Spare transfer case
39 tsl with 32 bolt beadlocks, tread 90 to 95% tread
Optima Battery
Full Hydro steering, single ended redneck ram
4 link front and rear, with coil springs
Supsension seats with 4 point harness

Asking $2500.00 obo Just want it gone. Located 15 min outside of Knoxville TN 865-643-3283 David

image3-1.jpg

Re: Built Samuri $2500.00

not sure if you know this but you cant just hook a optima up to a charger, so it may not need a starter, just a proper charge.. just thought id make sure you knew that. GLWS bad ass cheap ride fosho!

98sierra said:
not sure if you know this but you cant just hook a optima up to a charger, so it may not need a starter, just a proper charge.. just thought id make sure you knew that. GLWS bad ass cheap ride fosho!

Thank you

98sierra said:

Best way to charge an optima...

1. Hook optima up to good batt via jumper cables
2. Hook charger to good batt thus fooling the new batt chargers that are out now into trickle charging
3. Do this for 24 hours and it will trickle the optima back to life.

I have a 3 year old that likes to play in the crawler. He leaves my lights on for me a lot lol.. every time I tried to hook the battery straight to the battery charger it hold me dead battery.. when I hooked it up this way using jumper cables and a good battery it worked perfectly.

Food for thought my .02¢.

Somebodys getting a deal!!! :dblthumb:

Smokin' Deal. Somebody needs to take this guy $2500 and thank him. 8)

just put your batterycharger on the right settings.. LOL

THAT IS MY OLD SAMURAI I WAS WONDERING WERE THAT THING WENT HAVE NOT SEEN IT AROUND IN A WHILE.DID HAVE A SAMURAI CASE WITH A 6.5 TO 1 GEAR SET IN IT WHEN I HAD IT AND MASTERCRAFT SEATS.I BUILT IT LIKE IT SITS.HAS A 3.0L FORD V6 WITH A BUILT C3 TRANS.FRONT AXLE DID HAVE YUKON AXLES AND JOINTS IN IT ALSO.THE REAREND HAD DUTCHMAN CUSTOM CUT AXLES IN IT.5.38 GEARS AND FULL SPOOLS FRONT AND REAR.