• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built Yota Axles For Sale

MattyB4x4

I've got a set of Toyota axles for sale. Would like to either sell as a set or whole before parting out.

Front Axle

OG 30 Spline Longfield Axleshafts
Trail Gear drive flanges
ARP Hub Studs
ARP Knucle Studs
Hi-Steer with 5th stud mod
4.10 welded third
Axle is set up for full hydro and will include 2.5" PSC single-ended ram and sleeved TG tie rod with FJ80 TRE's.
2.5" wheel spacers
TG Diff Armor

Front axle does need a new inner axle seal. Additionally, one knuckle stud loosed up and stripped out the hole. I have a helicoil kit to fix this.

Rear Axle

TG 4 link truss
4.10 welded 3rd member
Housing was shaved for additional ground clearance

Not much to this axle than that. The axle tubes do have dents in them from a tube truss that was on there prior to the TG truss. Axle shafts still pull out just fine. No performance issues caused by this - cosmetic only, as far as I know. Third member leaks, but could just use some RTV.

I was running plastic brake lines and calipers have been tapped to 1/8" NPT thread. It's very close to M10 toyota stuff and have heard of folks running M10 in 1/8" NPT and vice versa.

These were run in a toyota buggy for the past few years with relatively no breaks and only minor issues. They have been out of the buggy a while now, but I've listed the only known issues.

Price is $1,200 for all of it, including tie-rod and PSC single-ended ram. I'll throw in any and all spare parts I have including bearings, knuckle rebuild kits, misc. hardware, spare IFS rear housing, etc.

Located in Atlanta, GA.

XvEfNJ2l.jpg

KXNfBTHl.jpg

O1fEo8el.jpg

23aH7gAl.jpg

DODb6DFl.jpg

FYBYiqRl.jpg

uI158iXl.jpg

EdqaxZkl.jpg

tuPfYn6l.jpg

What WMS are these with and without the spacers? would you post up a picture of the buggy they were in?

Blase said:
What WMS are these with and without the spacers? would you post up a picture of the buggy they were in?

The front is a mini-truck standard Toyota width. The rear is an IFS rear so it is a bit wider (hence the spacers on the front). Its all standard built Toyota stuff

He has a bunch of pics, but I'll see if I can find some on my computer too.

If you go look at @partiallycommittedracing on instagram, its the little black Toyota buggy