• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Bump stops 2.0 4"

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
I am looking for (1) if possible, but will buy the pair if so, 2.0 4" bump stops. I am in B'ham area and would like them for the weekend. Not asking too much now am I? I have Fox on it now, but let me know what you got.

Did he send them back to you? Day late and $5.00 short. Tanks anyway Kelly. thumb.gif

I will p.m. you if I do not get them this weekend if you don't already have plans for them. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
I will p.m. you if I do not get them this weekend if you don't already have plans for them. thumb.gif
hell mine aren't anything you can't get anywhere else. just new radflo's. they are a little smaller OD, so you have to touch the cinch collar with a grinder to get them to go down. I was just saying it would have been fine for you to throw it in there and run until you get a replacement or yours fixed. I do have plans to put them on my next buggy with the ORI's incase I decide to go for a 40'er and come up short or something laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
hell mine aren't anything you can't get anywhere else. just new radflo's. they are a little smaller OD, so you have to touch the cinch collar with a grinder to get them to go down. I was just saying it would have been fine for you to throw it in there and run until you get a replacement or yours fixed. I do have plans to put them on my next buggy with the ORI's incase I decide to go for a 40'er and come up short or something laughing1

Thanks for the heads up Kelly. preciate it man. thumb.gif

Got me my new bump stop. Thanks anyway ya'll. Now I just need to glue the monkey bars back under the front end after this past weekend. Oops, **** HAPPENED. thumb.gif