IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3243.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3246.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

I see a lot of snowmobile tracks :eeek: hope that wasnt a groomed road. And Drinking and wheeling:looser: we have disscussed this how many times before:eeek: Otherwise looks like a fun trip and it makes me jealous:booo:

I see a lot of snowmobile tracks :eeek: hope that wasnt a groomed road. And Drinking and wheeling:looser: we have disscussed this how many times before:eeek: Otherwise looks like a fun trip and it makes me jealous:booo:

Its not groomed! And ya ya, drinkin' and wheelin' dont mix... BLAH BLAH BLAH... No, all smart-assedness we are carefull and dont over indulge... The snow was deep enough we didnt have to much time to drink anyway...

Its not groomed! And ya ya, drinkin' and wheelin' dont mix... BLAH BLAH BLAH... No, all smart-assedness we are carefull and dont over indulge... The snow was deep enough we didnt have to much time to drink anyway...

that's not really the point, jr.

you're posting pictures of drinking and wheelin on a public website. :looser:

....other peoples kids :eeek: :rolleyes:

HELL, THEY LOOK BARLY OLD ENOUGH TO SHAVE LET ALONE DRINK..
:flipoff: :looser: :flipoff: :looser: :flipoff: :looser:

I only see pictures of drinking and standing, or posing w/ a OE bottle... no drinking and wheelin going on at all...

Oh, and I can verify that Dickwart is old enough to drink... as if it mattered...

the kids on this sight are seeing alot more than beer... need i say more, avatar check

That OE was on its last legs and had OJ in it. It was pretty much a 14oz. Next thing you know people will be telling me I cant do crack in the forest.

No, not a groomed trail, nice try though.The snowmobiles did ask for directions though. The snow was SWEET compared to the last couple of weeks. I never felt like there was a possibility of rolling on a gravel road before:D

My drinkin team has a wheelin problem! If there wasn't much time to drink where the hell is the Whiskey? I keeps you warm, relaxed, and smiling, I see no down side! Drink up lil buddy, keep it on the trails, just remember too much is too much no matter where you are.

I only got one question for you drinking-while-DRIVING kids. Sheriff pulls up next to you, in this case on a snowmobile. What do you do?

Here's a hint, how much bail money have you got saved up?

Status
Not open for further replies.