• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Bunch of Different Axle Parts and Tranny

cheroking

4 outer Dana 60 30 Spline shafts - $25 each

ford 9 inch rear. Looks like a big bearing housing. Complete but would need new brakes - $150 obo

9 inch rear complete out of a 78 ford F250 ranger truck. Truck was running when parked. - $200 you pull $250 I pull

D44 front HP out of same truck above - Cast on wedges missing front Driver side shaft. $100 you pull $150 I pull

2 sets of nine inch shafts not sure of the splines but will get the count from my buddy - $50 for a matching pair or $30 each

Dana 70 with parts - Rusty gears and bad pinion bearing (needs building) If you want this one you better get on it we are taking to the scrap yard Saturday - Best offer over scrap price Or if you need the shafts make an offer.

2wd 4L70E - Behind a SS LS2 30,000 miles and in god running condition - $600

Got a set of Keith Bailey special CJ springs. They were on a spring over cj. I think they will give around 4 to 6 inches of lift. Have one shackle on each spring included. Double wrapped main leaf. - $250

All parts located 1/2 mile from Gray Rock. Any question you can post or call me at 2059076880

ben

It is at my buddies house in Mt Olive. We have decided not to take it to the scrap yard just yet based on some interest in it. I will get him to look at the carrier and shafts or yall can come take a look at the stuff at his house. He is normally there later in the evening. How do you tell if it is a U or HD?

it is an open carrier

ben

I know it has taken me a while but here it is

Carrier has 3.73 gears

shafts are right at 40 1/4 inches

Thanks ben

Latest posts