• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BUSTED KNUCKLE GEAR - Off Road Apparel

Re: BUSTED KNUCKLE Off Road Apparel

Any more updates on Rock Rods 5? I know you had moved the release to KOH but that has come and gone. You probably get asked quite a bit, considering this is like the 3rd time I've asked over the passed 5 months. laughing1 Also, I know you have done this on older vids, but it would be pretty cool if there was a bonus feature or section for trail rigs that might not exactly be a bouncer, but still built and fun to watch (sami buggies, 1 ton jeeps, etc). 8)

nhl_bullitt said:
Any more updates on Rock Rods 5? I know you had moved the release to KOH but that has come and gone. You probably get asked quite a bit, considering this is like the 3rd time I've asked over the passed 5 months. laughing1 Also, I know you have done this on older vids, but it would be pretty cool if there was a bonus feature or section for trail rigs that might not exactly be a bouncer, but still built and fun to watch (sami buggies, 1 ton jeeps, etc). 8)

We are still working on it and doing our best to get it out by the end of March. We are determined to make this the best one yet and it has taken a bit more time than usual. I am even bringing on an editor to help with the work load so we can try to get 6 out soon after as well. :popcorn:

AWESOME to both of your comments. I watch the crap out of your Rock Rods movies and the SRRS dvd. I'm sure my girlfriend never gets tired of them. laughing1

kushKrawlin said:
I got the gray one with the green writing, and a pink one for my girl. What's this I hear about camo!?? Sounds like I need one!

The Camo ones are ridiculously nice. The New Zip ups are sweet too

Just picked up a new shipment of swag. Get your shop on at www.bustedknuckle.com
1555563_10102765787281981_2461278256957598840_n.jpg

We even have bandannas. Perfect for those cold or dusty off road events.

I thought only women took selfies! :Joc:

Free BK Race Suit Patches for any of you guys/gals racing SRRS and ARC. :dblthumb:
11042940_10102812637259251_9221133281028404271_n.jpg

Latest posts