• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Busted Knuckle KOH SALE!

BustedKnucklefilms

We are making the epic trip from Alabama to California again this year for the 2013 King of the Hammers. The trip gets more and more expensive every year between fuel to haul a southern buggy across the country and lodging we might not make it.....So we decided to have a HUGE OFFROAD DVD AND APPAREL SALE!

Get 10% Off of our already low prices when you use coupon code "KOH" at checkout on items in the Busted Knuckle Store the entire month of January!

If you are making the trip. Come see us at our booth in the Big Vendor tent in Hammertown Monday thru Race Day and get your Extreme Offroad DVDs and Swag on the spot.

Get your shop on Here - The Busted Knuckle Store

I tried ordering some things awhile back & the web site acted up should it be good to go now? Thanks

Re: Re: Busted Knuckle KOH SALE!

Works fine on the phone too, .. order sent

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!

Re: Re: Busted Knuckle KOH SALE!

Can't wait to see them!!

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!

Just ordered a hat... Make the sweatshirt black with red writing/ logo and I will buy one or two... thumb.gif

We will see you guys on the lake bed.... booyang

5onrocks said:
It says the hat is back ordered..... What kind of time frame am I looking at?

Just had to order some more. Usually takes 2 weeks. Worst case I will deliver it all to you on the lake bed.
Thanks,
Matt

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Just had to order some more. Usually takes 2 weeks. Worst case I will deliver it all to you on the lake bed.
Thanks,
Matt

Sounds good..... If you can have a Hoodie made black with red writing I will pay for it now or pay on the lake bed... XL.. ?????

Got my hat, Koozie, and RockBouncer calendar in last night.

Thats a great calendar that you need to market a bit more in my opinion. Loved seeing the specs etc on each ride.

Latest posts