• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Busywild 4-18-15

Horus

We ran the Busy this last weekend before the Work Party. It is looking real good right now. I wanted to get back in there Saturday but after digging drainage ditches in the snow all afternoon and running other trails it never happened. So...

I'd like to get back up there this Saturday and hit it again and I'm looking for some people to go with. My rig is on 39.5 tires and I'd highly recommend your rig be similar in build to mine. We lost 3 out of 6 in our group in the first third and another on the upside (broke upper link, front axle rolled forward) last Friday.

The Busy is in fine form right now. Any interest?

:cool:

I'm going to be there for the weekend. Rocking some 31's...but they are mud terrains so I should be good to go :awesomework:

Probably not gong to make it my front coil overs need to be freshened dang it. How is the modified rig?want to check it out

I'll be out the as well with a buddy. I'll be in a red 4runner and he will be in the samurai everybody has owned. aiming for the parking lot by 10.

I'll be out the as well with a buddy. I'll be in a red 4runner and he will be in the samurai everybody has owned. aiming for the parking lot by 10.

It's only had 3 owners lol..that thing is a trooper..just seems like alot cus two of the owners have owned it twice

Dropped into the Busy about noon yesterday... took us about 6 hours, broke drivers side axle and flat... plenty of winching after that! Awesome day!

:booo: no fair. I was stuck home with pneumonia....who the hell gets pneumonia??? Ahhh.

Oh and where are some pics??? :awesomework: