• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buying a truck gone wrong

redneckengineered

Trailer Park Panty Dropper
This has been worse case of buyers remorse i have ever had in my life. The low down is some guy from Hardline put a 7.3 truck up for sale because he needed some extra cash. I came and test drove it and it started running rough when I returned from the test drive. I figured it was the turbo, we agreed on a price and I had the truck hauled away on a roll back. After swapping a bunch of parts and having a mechanic look at it, I determined it needs a head gasket and pistons 6 and 8 have some damage. I think the seller should buy the truck back or help me financially with the purchase of a new engine. I lost a $200,000 hot shot contract over this, my house burned down, and my above ground pool sprung a leak. Also Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton so now I don't know who to support. Any advice?

:flipoff1:

I would sue the asshole for the amount of the truck, an engine, the pool repair, and the wife a new set of store bought tits!

I just spent a good 10 minutes trying to explain to my wife why I bust out laughing. Totally worth it. I love this site.