• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cab Truck for sale/Part out?

Juan_Hong_Loe

That's dumb
Well as the title says cab truck for sale. 1980something CUCV frame with S-10 Cab with out dated exo-cage.
Owner is tired of putting money into it. :dunno:
List of Parts:
Stock 454 BB Chevy with Howell TBI MSD Ignition box and distributor (mechanical)
Badass Ron Davis Dual Bypass radiator with two SPAL fans and shroud (don't have updated pic with that in it.)
Turbo 400 Transmission with manual valve body (He told me today 2nd gear is starting to slip)
NP 205 (Stock)
Dana 60 Chromos all the way through CTMs Detroit Locker and 4.56 gears Poly Perf. Drive flanges (Skull and crossbones)
GM 14 Bolt rear 4.56 with detroit disc brakes
Alcan springs up front with flex joint in the spring hanger end of the springs
AGR steering box w/steering assist
Two yellow top optimas
15 gallon fuel cell? Maybe 20 gallon.
4-44" TSLs and one 44" Bogger (spare)
5-Steel beadlock wheels (the ones that Keith Bailey Sells)
Not sure if the Warn 8274 winch is going or not (he has another rig he might be putting it on)
Prolly some other things that I'm forgetting to mention. If you have any questions ask away

Located in Tuscaloosa.
Needs to get 10k out of truck. But might be willing to part out if it doesnt sell in a couple of weeks. If you want to "reserve" any of the parts if it doesnt sell, make a REASONABLE offer in a PM to me and we'll see what we can do. If you need anymore pics I'll see if I can dig somemore up. Cole if you read this help me out with pics please.

Bump, this a smoking deal. There is no way you could get the parts that are in it for the asking price of the whole thing.