• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CABLE HILL COMP @ SEPTEMBER SLAM

I was in that blue buggy that was second in line. Do you have any video of that? I couldnt make it up the ledge at the top.

THE WRITEUP & VIDEOS
http://www.bustedknucklefilms.com/events/cable-hill-challenge/

There was rumors of a $5k challenge in November.... :fish:

The videos.... The shot from the bottom was sketchy as hell. I built a berm and stood behind a tree to get the shot as rocks kept flying past my head :****:

If you guys see the videos and can help me put names of owners and shops that built em with the rigs that would be great. thumb.gif

THE WINNER......Cole might have some competition :fish:

aetna buggy in the cable hill challenge winner

Blue & Yellow Jeep Buggy in the Cable Hill Challenge

In your Arse racing buggy
IYA Racing buggy in the Cable Hill Challenge

CABLE HILL CHALLENGE vs. Silver buggy

patooyee said:
Were there any stickies there?

J. J.

Yep first run was with stickies - they hooked too well and broke a stub shaft :flipoff1:

Chasman has stickies on his rig now- he just got a bad bounce at the beginning that slowed him up thumb.gif

I was there but my stickies were on the trailer while all that hell raising was going on molaugh

blownyota said:
I was in that blue buggy that was second in line. Do you have any video of that? I couldnt make it up the ledge at the top.

DAMN IT BOY WHAT KIND OF HORSEPOWER U GOT IN THAT RIG!!!!!! THAT SUMITCH SOUNDED SWEET!!!!!!!! :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****:

jb said:
DAMN IT BOY WHAT KIND OF HORSEPOWER U GOT IN THAT RIG!!!!!! THAT SUMITCH SOUNDED SWEET!!!!!!!! :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****: :****:

He got himself a blown small block in that thing. RESPECT :dblthumb:

I ran with him some during the day and it has plennnty of gitty up and go. :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
Great job Nathan, you woooped up me with that time for sure... :dblthumb:

You are toting around about 1500# more weight than him too....that buggy that won was light and the driver was good. He did not just come bouncing in like normal. Stayed in control and had great throttle control.

Thanks Nolan, I do give away weight and wheel base to him for sure. He did out drive me on that hill in my eyes, but that's the way it bounces you. I saw the line from the top only and read it as right to left traction, and was wrong. He rode the right side for the most part and was much smoother in the end. This was also top to bottom then back up top for the time which was different and much more tactical because that downhill left hander is tight and a steep drop if you over shoot it. Great race and will do again anytime. Next time it's my turn though... :driving:

KINGSNAKE said:
Great race and will do again anytime. Next time it's my turn though...

Tell me again how your going to change your driving style to save your back.. molaugh molaugh molaugh

[attachment deleted by admin]

jb said:
I dont have a number on the horsepower but its plenty. it will turn the tires pretty good with that 205 transfer case. I had no idea that flames came out of the exhaust, SWEET....

just for the record guys, I wasn't in the competition, ( thats pretty obvious, that was a slow climb) I was just playing after the comp was over