• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Camco Rock Racing t-shirts

B

bigsilly

I am in the process of having t-shirts done to help support the racing effort this year. Shirts are going to be white or heather (light grey) with my logo on the front chest pocket area, and the back will have it on the top with the sponsors listed below. The only one not listed on there they have to add at this point is Branik Motorsports. These will need to be paid for up front, I would rather not have to chase people down to get them their shirts when they are ready. If you want to pay by check pm me and I will give you my address or you can use paypal to [email protected]

Cost will be $15 up to xl and $17 for XXL and up. This will include shipping if it needs to be shipped. I may try to consolidate the orders into one to P or Matt over that way, if they are willing, to help out on shipping costs.

If you are interested post up size, quantity, and color you would like.

Front logo
Camco_Page_2.jpg

Back
Camco_Page_1.jpg

You got a LG whitey tightey sold already right here SON ! :dblthumb:

Ill distribute those to folks that would like to pick them up with me if that helps on shipping to one location for you Joel.

I believe I have your address already . Good luck this year, and cool shirt idear ! Amber loves the closet full of wheeling tee's laughing1

I will take a Grey one in XL. I am also more than happy to distribute them for your over here. Good luck, cool shirt!

Bones said:
When will these be ready?

I can just get one at the first XRRA also
The artwork will be finished this afternoon, they may be ready before I head to KOH. Not sure what the backlog is. If they are ready Chris I will throw one in my bag for you, what size do I need to put you down for?

I will take a grey XXL
You can throw mine in with Paul's or Matt's to save on shipping since they don't mind. PM me your address and I will get you a check in the mail

bigsilly said:
The artwork will be finished this afternoon, they may be ready before I head to KOH. Not sure what the backlog is. If they are ready Chris I will throw one in my bag for you, what size do I need to put you down for?
Large for this ripped and godly specimen :dblthumb:

Hows about 1XXL with Heather pepper.gif and 1 XXL without Heather (whitey) pepper.gif

I will get them through P.Pal if he is still accepting orders?

CHASMAN9 said:
Hows about 1XXL with Heather pepper.gif and 1 XXL without Heather (whitey) pepper.gif

I will get them through P.Pal if he is still accepting orders?
Bring it :dblthumb:

I will take one whitey one in a Med ( I know I am a lil dude) and I will paypal you the money today. I am not far from P so if you are shipping to him I can get mine that way... thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
I'm sure repeat customers get a deeper cut, right? molaugh

molaugh molaugh :gtfo:

cadpwrdyj said:
I will take one whitey one in a Med ( I know I am a lil dude) and I will paypal you the money today. I am not far from P so if you are shipping to him I can get mine that way... thumb.gif
Got it down. Thanks :dblthumb:

I would like a L in Grey, I will paypal you some extra $$ if you can ship? And Where the hell does Camco come from.....in case anyone asks :flipoff1:

Marty said:
I would like a L in Grey, I will paypal you some extra $$ if you can ship? And Where the hell does Camco come from.....in case anyone asks :flipoff1:
Sounds good Marty. Camco comes from my children's names, CAMeron and COle :dblthumb:

bigsilly said:
Sounds good Marty. Camco comes from my children's names, CAMeron and COle :dblthumb:

Ahh...very cool. I just sent the payment :dblthumb: No rush on gettting it shipped, when ever you are at the post office is cool. Thanks