• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

camera lost

Hellbilly

Today at Reiter we lost a camera if any one found one on sac up I'm sure there would be a reward.

All I now is its a Sony in a black bag possible telescoping lenses with pics of some buggy's in the outlet mall.

That sucks about the camera...was it yours or the big guy riding with Travis?Hope it turns up:booo:

That sucks about the camera...was it yours or the big guy riding with Travis?Hope it turns up:booo:

Nate's boss's camera. We lost it some where between the top of the outlet mall we went down sac up from the top and then straight to rhino land and noticed it gone around to middle of rhino land :mad:

OK I was hoping someone that might of found this was on this site. We crossed paths with a couple Toyota's near the top of sac up and I'm hoping they might have it. I know there was a blue toy with a blue exo and I think he was towing it with a newer white Chevy duramax dually and another blue toy with maybe a all black bed or maybe just where it was bobbed was painted black I know there was about 4 or 5 yotas I know this is a long shot I'm just hoping someone can recognize any of these rigs

Nate if you read this chim in if you can remember any of the rigs