• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Camo rhino plastics

Do you have some plastics to sell if you find camos? Or just looking for new ones?

My brother-in-law arete a samurai was some 3M camo wrap.. Was the best looking camo job of ever seen. Just as good as factory Cama jobs. Comes in like 3' x 3' squares.. I have done some stuff with it also.. With a little bit of hate it Bends and conforms and will not come off until you're ready for it to. I would say it's probably 3 to 5 mill? Really I don't know but I know it's super thick, you could probably do those plastics cheaper than you can buy new ones. But then again I have no ****ing clue I was just going to throw that out there for you. :dblthumb:

kushKrawlin said:
My brother-in-law arete a samurai was some 3M camo wrap.. Was the best looking camo job of ever seen. Just as good as factory Cama jobs. Comes in like 3' x 3' squares.. I have done some stuff with it also.. With a little bit of hate it Bends and conforms and will not come off until you're ready for it to. I would say it's probably 3 to 5 mill? Really I don't know but I know it's super thick, you could probably do those plastics cheaper than you can buy new ones. But then again I have no ****ing clue I was just going to throw that out there for you. :dblthumb:

I actually talked to my buddy who wraps cars about doing the rhino for me and he said not much vinyl will stick to the plastic very well unless it's made for plastic applications. That route is still an option but looking at other options first.

Eddyj said:
Do you have some plastics to sell if you find camos? Or just looking for new ones?

They are blue and faded with some minor damage. I actually buffed them with some okay luck

Trade?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 91
Some of us are going to Grayrock next month if ya'll work out a trade.

I'm in Florida on "business" for another week when I get in Alabama I'll get you some better pics. I plasti-dip mine white, it should peal off. :dunno: