• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Campbell buggy on pritae4x4 for sale

bentandtwisted

Just thought you guys might want to know Buddy just bought it, so it looks like I am get to help finish it up for him. It is just a roller and needs alot of work done to it but should be cool when it's done.

That's going to be cool. Here's a link to save time: http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=695118

So Buddy has an Atlas 5.0 for sale :flipoff1:

thats awesome.

Sucks about his chassis, but where one door closes another one opens!!! Boo yaaa!!!

P said:
He broke that ****...

Mall Parking lots are a bitch.. we all know Buddy doesnt wheel hard or anything... ::) :flipoff1:

What do you mean he Broke it? Got pictures?

The chassis has seen better days after 2 1/2 years of HARD wheeling. He is having some guy down there fix it to finish the 2008 season. The new rig will be finish up durning the winter. Damn I need to get started on one. Randy talked last night and there will be a new chassis in my shop first of the year, FOR ME and NOT TO SALE!!! thumb.gif Going to set it up to run the long courses like Colorado Springs and K.O.H. anyone want to ride BITCH!!! :dunno:

Is Buddy going to run the Red's? I was thinking he is a Maxxis guy. I will be needing some reds if he is interested in selling them.

Nice rig, dead sexy thumb.gif

bigsilly said:
Is Buddy going to run the Red's? I was thinking he is a Maxxis guy. I will be needing some reds if he is interested in selling them.

Nice rig, dead sexy thumb.gif

Buddy chugs Interco... awe hell i cant type that :flipoff1: Buddy is hardcore Interco. He'll run 42" Irok stickies an sell the Reds would be my guess.

Freaking awesome, freaking awesome, freaking awesome!

Now Mike, as for you finally getting your own. You BETTER KEEP IT!!!! I can't even begin the wait to see what you come up with.

InDaShop said:
Buddy chugs Interco... awe hell i cant type that :flipoff1: Buddy is hardcore Interco. He'll run 42" Irok stickies an sell the Reds would be my guess.
****, I remember now.... Ran the sticky Iroks way back when...

We are Swamper guys, BUT, PitBull sent Buddy 4 FREE tires to try at the last MOROC race. It din't sound good though, I think we cut two of them, my guess is the IROK's go back on. He will go pick up the new roller the third week of July.