• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Camper/RV

hjpcummins

Looking for a camper
Pop-up with ac
20-35 bumper pull or 5th wheel

Or even an older model diesel rv or bus

Sent from this bust'd ass iPhone

im in fl with a class c around 25-26 foot sleeps 4. its a 1997 I believe with some nice upgrades.no carpet it has stick down tiles/bunk over driver section has real wood cabinets with a 40 inch flat screen/stove/2 sinks/bathroom/shower/microwave/dash ac is ice cold/over head ac ice cold/no leaks in the roof/tinted windows/very well taken care of.im 6 foot 4 and sleeps me just fine.just don't use it any more.willing to take pics if your seriouse.but me being in fl I do understand that's puts a dampner on things.cd player/couple of speakers through out cabin/awning/everything works as it should.fuel injected 460 with 76,000 on it.new tires recent full service with tune up about 2-3 yr ago.onan generator runs flawlessly.sweet unit just ready to finish my buggy and selling stuff to fund it.321-229-2320 thanks joe. $7500

Thanks daddy. Looking for diesel if I went the rv route.. Iv had a gas in the past and I couldn't pass a fuel station without filling up

Zayne what are the ruff demessions on the cargo area? Payload rating?

The trailer pulls good with brand new tires. My bank would loan 16,500 on it. The unit isnt in perfect shape. But is fully functional and has served us well. I would rate it 7 out of 10. It has had some previous water damge when the guy before me bought it. His father in law has an rv repair shop and fixed the leaks. I have kept a close watch and hasnt leaked since i owned it. When i bought it i knew it would primarly be taken to offroad parks and it has been perfect for what we use it for. Im just tired of making payments. Sold my wife's tahoe last week to down grade and pay cash for a vehicle and this is the last thing i make payments on so its time to go.
6' living 10' garage
Queen bed
Pull out couch
Fold down table
Usually put a blow up mattress in the garage.
We slept 8 adults and 2 kids at hawk pride
Here is the craigslist listing
http://bham.craigslist.org/rvs/4386591575.html

Wow. That's a sharp rig! Just a lil more then I wana spend Thanks for the offer though!

If you change your mind I have it listed for 11,700 and i owe 10,000 on it. would like to be get at least 11k for it. Or i would consider 10k and something on trade to make up the difference

Still on the hunt.
I now figured I can't make both things work in my favor
So now I'm looking for a pop up with a/c
And a tag along or 5th wheel

770527tree829