• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CAMPING AT GRAY ROCK?

DUNCAN74

Does any body know what type of camping they have at Gray rock? Primitive or RV hookups?

85toyo said:
If they have rv hook ups it's right at the gate. Anything after that is primitive for sure.
Thanks have never been didn't know what to expect.

There are no hookups for the general public at GrayRock. There are a few at Tony's shop for the TonyDome crew.

Thanks guys is it Worth driving from Kentucky for ? We will be bringing the Wildcat and do you have to have a flag seen it on there web site?

DUNCAN74 said:
Thanks guys is it Worth driving from Kentucky for ? We will be bringing the Wildcat and do you have to have a flag seen it on there web site?

I know it would be worth it for a 4x4 rig. Not sure if there is enough for a side by side to keep you happy, unless you like watching the 4x4s. Yes, a flag is required. A bike flag from WalMart electrical taped to the roll cage works.

JohnG said:
I know it would be worth it for a 4x4 rig. Not sure if there is enough for a side by side to keep you happy, unless you like watching the 4x4s. Yes, a flag is required. A bike flag from WalMart electrical taped to the roll cage works.
Thanks JonhG and yes I love watching guys and girls beat the **** out there rigs.