• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Can someone with Motivational poster skills make one.....(now 35% )

P said:
Dumbass.. You know everythread on this forum is a possible 35% waiting to happen :flipoff1:

I know dis and thank god it's man ass... i mean how would I splain nekkid wimmin to mah boss?? pepper.gif :flipoff1:

It's all good till ya get caught.. I hope the Temp. internet files automatically delete over time laughing1

Dayum it was cold that day.. ;D
No literally...

No one thought i'd come thru w/ the bet.. but..
I said fawk it.
Sometimes u just gotta man up... :flipoff1:

TheRealP_Beattie.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
Long story short CMSJA is our local Jeep club site in Mississippi that Louis and I are moderators on. We had some clown, see above, that came out of nowhere a few weeks ago that posted a flex shot on a loading ramp of that Jeep and then a video clip smoking the tires with his bumper against the same loading ramp. A little smack talk ensued and he decided to call out David, myself and a few others about wheeling. Made the statement he would follow us anywhere we wanted to go. Then we came forth with the Clayton, Grayrock and Hot Springs pics. He then began to back pedal at that point. Now he has made some drama about selling his jeep. He is a complete tool. The only person I have ever heard Pat call an asshat ;D. For those that know Pat they understand why that is so shocking. I am thinking before it is over someone is going to wind up having to kill this douche bag. Oh, check out his myspace page and his pics molaugh molaugh

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54308227

Latest posts