• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Can you list your 5 favorite parks in the Southeast?

78mphgpr

Being as I am pretty deep in Florida with at least a 10 hour drive to anywhere good I need a little help picking which parks to hit. When I want to go wheeling I need to schedule out at least 4 days and plan on spending $1000 on fuel, food, etc... So I need to get the most out of my trips. I have been to Gray Rock, Tellico, and Morris Mountain multiple times and I love them all. With people posting up new parks all the time I just want to make sure I get to try all the good stuff with out a trip that is not worth the effort. Thanks guys!

These two are not far apart from oneanother and Chocc. will have R/V hook ups before long!

MSORP - Mountainside ORP, Gadsden, AL

Choc - Choccolocco Mountain, Jacksonville, AL

Hawk Pride in Tuscumbia, AL

Hale Mtn. in Elora, TN

Wheelin in the Country in Summertown, TN

Crusher Ridge in Falkville, AL

Almost every park in Bama and TN is good :dblthumb:

Hale mountain, followed by hawk pride followed by wheelin im the country on new years day.... if you were to do a 3 day ride, this would be ideal imo

B.DRAKE said:
Hawk Pride in Tuscumbia, AL

Hale Mtn. in Elora, TN

Wheelin in the Country in Summertown, TN

Crusher Ridge in Falkville, AL

Almost every park in Bama and TN is good :dblthumb:

ats right !!!

mountainside badd ass rock

choccoloco bad ass hills
morris mountain slick slick slick
hale mountain
grey rock

I loved Golden Mountain in Sparta, TN a few weeks ago. Awesome place to to camp to.
I can't wait to get back there.

Golden Mtn.
GAP (Great American Park) since it's in my backyard!
Morris Mtn.
Chocco
Superlift

I need to spend more time in the northern part of my own state!

1) Hale Mountain
2) Mountainside
3) Morris Mountain
4) Aetna Mountain

I have heard really good things about Golden Mtn, Mayhem, Choccoloco, and Hawk pride but have never been to any of them. The other 4 are in the order that I like the best. If you miss Hale Mtn you will certainly be very sorry. Great place and even better people. Mountainside is also a place I would not miss. Scott and his wife run a great park with some awesome obstacles. Morris Mtn is fun but if it is wet, well then it becomes very very difficult. Aetna Mtn is free to ride and so of course it is on my list.

HARLAN Ky.

MOUNAINSIDE ORP

CHOCCOLLOCCO MTN.

MORRISS MTN.

HAWK PRIDE

GRAY ROCK ORV

GAP PARK

OOPS........more than 5 ;D

But you should just plan multiple trips spread out over time and hit ALL the parks in the southeast eventually :dblthumb:

And you can just plan a 4 day adventure to HARLAN Co. Ky. ALL BY ITSELF :****:

And even though some of the parks are smaller than others , 1 day will not be enough time to enjoy them fully ;D

1. Monteagle/Tracy City in TN
2. Morris Mountain bama
3. Superlift park in Arkansas is good
4. Golden Mtn in TN, didn't wheel hardly at all due to trans issues but its a cool place and will be going back
5. Grayrock, always fun and close by

I haven't been to any parks in north Al, I need to

Thanks for tghe replies guys, I will be hitting all of the ones that are recommended, I just did not want to plan a trip and it end up being a tottal trail ride!