• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canada 09/28-29/07

First off crazy pics that **** looks hardcore:awesomework:
Second I fawking love the dovetailed taco atleast i think thats what it is looking at the bed, the black and white yota all dovetailed? that things is sick. . . . Is that a girl i see driving it to???

Second I fawking love the dovetailed taco atleast i think thats what it is looking at the bed, the black and white yota all dovetailed? that things is sick. . . . Is that a girl i see driving it to???
Its one sick rig. I think its a 85 with a taco bed, Supra engine, Dovetail front and rear and lots of other mods. It does belong to the girl driving it with her boy friend doing the mods to it and splitting the driving time with her.

Just out of curiosity, how far is the drive from say Everett and do the border guys care about untitled rigs?

It takes 2-3 hours to get too the wheelin spot and no issues at the boarder althrough I was asked one time if I was leaving that thing on my trailer in Canada.

you guys need to come up here more...

my rig will be fixed for next weekend... but im busy.... come up the following weekend forshure

Nastyness!!

That is some nasty wheelin' I will try to go next time with you guys Mark,yer makin' me get the itch!!

thamks man! we've had the truck for 7 or 8 yrs ...got the wheeling bug bad and fast...now it rides the trailer...