• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canam Maverick ?

Fool Injected

Whats everybody think of the new 101hp Maverick coming out ? I am thinking about buying one, all my buds ride XPs and I just like to be different. The new suspension looks alot better, the width is better for stability. The suspenion travel is a little less than the razer. I know my 700 rhino wont keep up its time to upgrade. booyang

A rhino will keep up. It may not be as purty or do it as good but it will keep up.

J.A.B said:
How about the new KTM

See top 3 photos in the link here. I'm sure that's just a prototype and will never see production in that form but that thing is Cooler-N-Hell :driving:

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=ktm+utv&gbv=2&rlz=1W1RNRN_enUS413&gs_l=heirloom-hp.3..0l2j0i10i30j0i30.2969.5829.0.6250.7.7.0.0.0.0.204.624.6j0j1.7.0...0.0...1c.1.G7-Qupqk49o&sa=X&oi=image_result_group

Looks more like a moon rover side by side to me:

ktm_ax_1_580op.jpg

ktm_ax_2.jpg

ktm_ax10.jpg

RICHIEB said:
Cant count how many XPs I have seen do the same thing .Driver error!

So its driver error that the seat broke and he came out the back window with the seat belt on :dunno: :wtflol:

They look cool but I think they are gonna be too top heavy and they still have the visco suck locker and its not even the QE version.

If the KTM went into production and was anything like the little race cars they sell in Europe that SXS would cost 40k in the states

nateb83 said:
SXS would cost 40k in the states

We laugh about that price.......BUT how many have added up what they have in their xp's :eek:

Talked friend into getting a new xp and he called me yesterday fussing about how much $$$$$ I have made him spend now! molaugh
He said I already got over $20,000 in it and still need skid plate,doors and radio!

Budget YJ said:
We laugh about that price.......BUT how many have added up what they have in their xp's :eek:

Talked friend into getting a new xp and he called me yesterday fussing about how much $$$$$ I have made him spend now! molaugh
He said I already got over $20,000 in it and still need skid plate,doors and radio!

You have a good point, but like I always tell myself, when has a hobby been cheap LOL, you racing Saturday? How did you like the Walker Evans last race? I still trying to get my rear shocks dialed in :****: Sorry to derail the Maverick question, if you are on the fence hold off until Jan 1...Just my thoughts

Can am has too much electronics for my liking.. if I were going to get another sxs as bad as I hate to say it would be a Polaris. I just know buying a next sxs is only the start then you need 10grand of other stuff to make it like I want it haha

I hear what you guys are sayin, I have a jeep on tons and a rhino, thought about selling the jeep and getting a little faster sxs ! flashemifyougotem

My 2cents, I owned them both. The Can-Cam I had no problems out of it, the Polaris on the other hand I had nothing but trouble the whole two months I owned it. I got an XP900 that over heated twice, still not sure why and twisted a axle.The bike was bone stock and brand new.Polaris would not warranty the failed parts so I got rid of it with 78miles on it, and just assume walk than work on, or piss of money on a brand new bike. I know there are a lot of Polaris fans on here, and my best friend is one of them. We took his 900 to the track to push the car, and he was telling me how great his bike was, and on Q anti- freeze started pouring out of it. Awesome bike. I've been giving him hell every cense!! I hope none of you have these problems. Good luck

honky kong said:
My 2cents, I owned them both. The Can-Cam I had no problems out of it, the Polaris on the other hand I had nothing but trouble the whole two months I owned it. I got an XP900 that over heated twice, still not sure why and twisted a axle.The bike was bone stock and brand new.Polaris would not warranty the failed parts so I got rid of it with 78miles on it, and just assume walk than work on, or piss of money on a brand new bike. I know there are a lot of Polaris fans on here, and my best friend is one of them. We took his 900 to the track to push the car, and he was telling me how great his bike was, and on Q anti- freeze started pouring out of it. Awesome bike. I've been giving him hell every cense!! I hope n
one of you have these problems. Good luck

Didn't I also see a pic of your RZR jacked up on like 32s or something? And covered in mud?

No that was a friends, mine was bone stock. NOTHING done to it. His was bought new in Jan. 2012 , it has had all axles two times two front ends and a transition. It also has overheating problems. He loves his though. I don't get it. He is rough on his ****.

Fool Injected said:
I hear what you guys are sayin, I have a jeep on tons and a rhino, thought about selling the jeep and getting a little faster sxs ! flashemifyougotem

I don't know anything about your rhino but for some money you can make them run fairly decent.