• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Can't Stop!

poolman said:
Since I just put mine on I had to try it, just went down the road about 20 mph turned off the ignition, coasted about 20 feet and hit the breaks, locked them up. Seem fine to me.

Just as I said they work once.....

bjeep said:
Just as I said they work once.....

When your running full hydro steering and hydro boost if the moter dies you loose all control. So yo just better hope it runs like a singer sewing machine! But its like anything. Gain some loose some. You will still have breaks but thay will be just like your manual breaks.

Bronco72 said:
When your running full hydro steering and hydro boost if the moter dies you loose all control. So yo just better hope it runs like a singer sewing machine! But its like anything. Gain some loose some. You will still have breaks but thay will be just like your manual breaks.

Not really. Because as mentioned the pedal ratios are different. I have hydro on a YJ it works but you have to remember that if the engine dies. stop on the first try.

bjeep said:
Not really. Because as mentioned the pedal ratios are different. I have hydro on a YJ it works but you have to remember that if the engine dies. stop on the first try.

With the engine off I can still turn with full hydro and still stop. Is either as good as when it's running? Hell no. Not close but they work.

poolman said:
With the engine off I can still turn with full hydro and still stop. Is either as good as when it's running? Hell no. Not close but they work.

Yea thats what im gettin at. You will have them. But not by much. Lol