• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canukia Sunday Jan 9th

japerry

Heading upto Canada on the 9th, probably to find lowland snow -- not sure what else. if you're interested, post up or PM me.

awww yah i don't usually have a spare seat./.. unless you wanna ride inthe back. sorry I should've seen it earlier!

Getting pics up now. What an EPIC day!

Started at 500ft, 10 miles later we were at 4850ft. Overlooking bellingham, frasier valley, skagit county, etc. Snow drifts 10-15 feet. it was crazy.

What???? You never left the States!:redneck:
Still, what a Phenominal Day of Wheelin' in the Snow!!! I got a few lousy cell pics (Yes, forgot the damn camera---AGAIN!!!:mad:)...gotta get them out of the phone. We had a little bone to pick with Slide after last weeks' lousy snow:;...Yesterday's snow was AWESOME!!!! It's amazing what a week does for the conditions....:cheer:

In the meantime---I'm with Bill, where's the pics Jakob!!!??? :D :D

muahahhaah no I definitely went to Canukia.. or got REALLY close io it :; ... Boardbysled will know what I'm talking about.. :haha:

Hehe!:haha:

Snow conditions were awesome this weekend. I rode with a buddy, and we went 6 or so miles in 3-4 feet of snow on 33's! Even breaking snow most of the way!

And, if you guys looked real hard, you probably coulda seen me yesterday, I was up on Baker.:redneck:

Fresh tracks and sunshine. what more could you ask for!

main.php

main.php

Got so high we needed to air down again. was at 5psi, here I was airing down from 10 psi again. My tires were almost inverted by the time I got to the bottom!
main.php

main.php

Fresh tracks! had to get all the way to the top!
main.php

But it was going tot ake a bit...
main.php

main.php

main.php

wheee doughnuts!
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Yes.. thats a 10-15ft drift that you see up near the top of this pic..
main.php

Girls like to stay warm.... :haha:
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

mt baker...
main.php

main.php

We had to walk the last 200ft. it was too dangerous to try to drive any further
main.php

And then going down the fun started to happen. To Brad.

First.... Inner Bead
main.php

Then... Whole Tire!
main.php

hard to see.. but that would be a 39.5" Irok down a 100ft embankment
main.php

But we fetched it out..
main.php

The End.
main.php

:cool:Awesome Pics Jakob :awesomework::cool:...Yer gonna have to tell me about this Kanuckia thing...:eeek::redneck:

Still a great day out with everyone, just wish I could have skipped the last hour of issues. Got a massive headache today probably from the constant ramming to get to the top, but at least we made it:awesomework:. Thanks for the pictures Jakob!

Latest posts