• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Capitol Forest question

jimijam19K

Taking my girlfriend riding at CSF this weekend and although I live relatively close (Yelm) I’ve never ridden there, always gone to Tahuya.

I was thinking of using Waddell creek or Delphi access but would like to know if there’s any specific reason it would be worth my time to drive up around and use rock candy instead.

GF’s riding experience is putting around the house in 1st & 2nd, this is her first trip off the property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my experience the trails closer the the waddle creek trail head are less challenging than those in rock candy. It's been years though so a lot could have changed

Thanks for the reply. We ended up going to rock candy once I remembered I had parts to pick up at South Sound Honda so we made it a dual purpose trip.

Only spent a couple hours on the trail but had fun and for mama’s first trip in the woods she was super excited. I think she might really take to it.
64c0ce6b000bae6c446f1c487c066edc.jpg

d97547bf64ce3111e16ec9061d9f391c.jpg

Where is that parking lot/staging at? I just picked up a new raptor 660 and looking for a place to ride, and not to familiar with that area. I've only ridden once at the Shelton fairgrounds and used to ride at the Thurston county or park.

Where is that parking lot/staging at? I just picked up a new raptor 660 and looking for a place to ride, and not to familiar with that area. I've only ridden once at the Shelton fairgrounds and used to ride at the Thurston county or park.

It's off of SR8, west of the ORV park. I haven't been in years but you used to be able to ride right up to the back of the ORV park from Rock Candy

It’s actually east of the ORV park, if you’re heading out hwy 8 from Olympia and hit The ORV park you went to far.