• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Carb/Propane convertion kit for Gen3 LS/Vortec

Bebop

Edelbrock RPM Performer intake + MSD ALS box for 24 tooth reluctor (Gen3 LS engines).

The manifold lets you install a classic carb or propane injection system on a LS/Vortec engine.
The MSD box will handle ignition from the stock LS cam/crank sensors.
Comes with the CD, Serial port cable, wiring harness and multiple ignition curve pills.

Located in Chattanooga TN. 30mn from AOP. I move around a lot so can probably meet you somewhere.

New price is $760.
This one is used but was working properly when taken out of my Jeep 2 years ago. Been sitting on a shelf ever since. $375 shipped. $350 picked up.

IMG_2527.JPG

Edelbrock RPM Performer intake + MSD ALS box for 24 tooth reluctor (Gen3 LS engines).

The manifold lets you install a classic carb or propane injection system on a LS/Vortec engine.
The MSD box will handle ignition from the stock LS cam/crank sensors.
Comes with the CD, Serial port cable, wiring harness and multiple ignition curve pills.

Located in Chattanooga TN. 30mn from AOP. I move around a lot so can probably meet you somewhere.

New price is $760.
This one is used but was working properly when taken out of my Jeep 2 years ago. Been sitting on a shelf ever since. $375 shipped. $350 picked up.

View attachment 122290
Some assbackward part of me wants this to run a propane 4.8 turbo setup

I can bring it up to you next time I'm up in Murfreesboro ;)

Latest posts