• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

carb rebuild help

Lucky Jeff

I need to have the carb off my boat cleaned up/rebuilt. I don't like carbs and don't want to take the time to mess with it myself. Anyone have a buddy or know a shop that's a good place (and reasonably priced, i'm broke, again). That they'd recommend? It's a (holley :puke: ) 2 barrel off a 302. I'd like to just replace it. But I don't have the 300+ laying around.

2bbl holley's are stupid simple to rebuild... Get a "trick kit" for the carb it has better reusable gaskets than the cheapest kit and do it yourself... Follor the included instructions and you'll be just fine.

X2

Don't get much simpler than a Holly. Try a Quadrajet if you want complicated.

(Thank god for electronic fuel injection.)

Yeah, that's about the simplest carb. to go through.... Let me know if you can't get details worked out /w Leadfoot and I can do someting similar, althoug I prefer Capt. Morgan :)

J

Thanks John, I'll let ya know :D . The next week or two will probably be taken up by this kid poppin out. if she finally decides to. But after that I'll be needin it done!

buy a mc2100 you can't go wrong with that carb. Best offroad carb ever made on a side note.