• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CARNIE

We play around central Missouri for fair season, next 3 months then I'll make my way to West Tn then Alabama.
If my guys haven't had an extremely busy, hot, long Saturday we usually have everything ready to pull out in 4 hours after closing. If my guys had a long day we will work for about 2 hours and get everything done that needs generator power done then call it a night, finish it the next day.

As far as set up goes it's hard to judge because we are also in the process of moving the equipment, so pieces are showing up at different times. But usually a full day if not a day and a half to set up. Setup is a lot move involved due to inspecting the equipment and leveling.

Eddyj said:
About twice what I pay in DOT fines...
Give or take 50 grand

laughing1 Sure yall aint in Topeka, some messican fiesta carnies have taken over our entire damn parking lot at work !

Is it Kissel Entertainment? They was in Ft Payne this past week, almost felt sorry for them, it rained almost every day.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last week was a rough one...
a3a5a884ee3235a7bed009378071a3b2.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some sort of fairgrounds just outside of town. I'll be there for the county fair. Do any buggies show up for the tuff truck comp still?

Yesterday was opening day for my season.
I'm in Trussville for the weekend.
Next week is Helena, Al and Barbers race track for Indy car.
Weekend after that is the magnolia festival in Gardendale.

I went picked up a car in Trussville early this morning and seen that carnival, was wondering if that was you.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
Yesterday was opening day for my season.
I'm in Trussville for the weekend.
Next week is Helena, Al and Barbers race track for Indy car.
Weekend after that is the magnolia festival in Gardendale.

I heard you made 4.3trillion doll hairs on funnel cakes opening night :****: