• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CARNIE

So in this picture I bought the concession trailer and the three aluminum tents. Let me see if I can find some photos of the concession trailer as it's progressed

Re: CARNIE

Dang that's really cool. I always heard rumors that the ferris wheel got retired and setup in front of carnival Kia here in Nashville. Until the owner got caught looking at kiddie pron or something.

Re: CARNIE

745b7292f7fc96786a7952fba97e82d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man we love us some funnel cakes, but not as much as ol rocfun likes them corndogs! :****:

I absolutely hate writing nice things about Ed, but here it goes.....

We showed up a little after six tonight. Ed was super nice to my whole family, fed us and sent us around to ride all the rides. After the carnival was shut down, he let me take it easy with my little boy on the bumper cars and even brought three generations of his own family to ride the bumper cars too. Before I left, he loaded me up with funnel cakes, corn dogs and a deep fried snickers too.

Anyone that has children has absolutely no excuse not to go to this carnival if it comes remotely close to your town. Even if you don't have kids, there is plenty to do to keep adults entertained as well. We are heading back in two weeks when they come to Decatur, AL. As soon as as my wife uploads pictures, I will link them here.

P.S. - anyone that can eat a foot long corn dog in one bite, gets it for free :eat:

I'm late to this thread but it's a fun and interesting read. A very close friend of mine grew up in the carnival business and his family later went on to (smaller) circus's. Back in the 80's he and I took some time and followed the circus his dad ran (Carson and Barnes) thu a few stops in northen Ms, absolutely crazy how a such big complicated businesses like y'alls can set up / tear down / move in a short period. I almost felt like a fugitive on the run. LOL

Man when I was young my favorite carnival ride was the zipper. I would love to find one in good enough shape to run wide open. Also a big fan of the rock o plane.

Re: Re: CARNIE

kmcminn said:
We went to Eddys Fair in Decatur tonight. It was amazing. Eddy and his family treated us like they had known us forever. His employees were very nice and great with my son. They food was phenominal. Go check him out this weekend in Decatur AL.

Thanks Eddy
Glad you went, hated I missed you by 24 hours. It pains me even to say it.....Ed is good people and one of my good buds. His carnival is great fun and we are taking my little ones back tomorrow.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk