• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ceramic header coating

Nitro plate is badass when it's new looks just like chrome. Without rusting nitro plate itself will not rust ever. Only way you'll see rust is once it burns off/ wears off the metal will rust Mothers polish will bring them back to life only if they ain't already to far gone in our world by the time you notice they are dull they are to far gone to polish out. Nitro plate will recoat once for free. The other problem with nitro plate is once it's been done nobody else will coat them due to the temps the nitro plate was installed. If I was to go nitro plate again I would do a black coat instead of the polish just so dulling wouldn't be noticed. I do not know if they are or not open to the public now or not. Their customer service was top notch in my opinion they have an inferior product for offroad applications that they try to blame on tuning I personally think it has to do with mud/water hitting a very hot header. Me personally I would just go to Ricks powder coating and let him do his thing.