• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Chain saw holder with tube clamps

B Gillespie

Recent trips to Clayton have also included removing large fallen trees blocking the trails. Anyone on the East coast have a saw mounted in their buggy? I have a little extra space in the Campbell buggy, but would like the saw to be protected and no risk of the chain cutting me or damaging the rig. I run sharp, high kick-back chain; it can cut you with the saw off.

Saw:
MS192TCE.gif

Vehicle:
attachment.jpg

Behind fuel cell maybe?

attachment.jpg

Edit: If this should be tech/fab, feel free to move.

Google Marcel ledbetter/ beer joint. He had holders on the side of his truck. I believe he's from Yazoo Mississippi.

we have a fiberglass sleeve at work for our saws. they are made to hang on a bucket but i don't see why you couldn't bungie it down into the sleeve. the sleeve has mounting hardware for multiple ways of mounting

kid rok said:
Google Marcel ledbetter/ beer joint. He had holders on the side of his truck. I believe he's from Yazoo Mississippi.

HAH........Marcels were made to hold LIGHTWEIGHT MUCULLOCH chain saws, but may work just as well molaugh

benfowler87 said:
$64.99 off the Kolpin website. Says it comes with u-bolts to mount on UTV roll cage so I don't see why it wouldn't work on a buggy.

Thanks for the suggestion and pics, its the best only one so far. However, that looks like a E. OK tater-hillbilly with a rockwell buggy went to Home Depot and weldered a piece of garage door support to various selections from the metal stock bin.