• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

challenge update pics

I will be in the area with my rig this weekend and next do you need a hand or want a big rig to test some of your obstacles?

Last edited:
Is this for the thing up in Port townsend this Sunday?? If so.. See you there. :flipoff:

whats with the "tire" obstacle.

Seems to be a reoccurring theme with obstacle-type courses... but come on... how many times to do you run into a pile of tires you have to wheel across on the trail :flipoff:

Look'n good, but it seems like from all the pictures you guys spend more time gett'n your rigs stuck that you do building the course :eeek:

:awesomework:
________
Outdoor Swingers

Last edited:
whats with the "tire" obstacle,......... but come on... how many times to do you run into a pile of tires you have to wheel across on the trail :flipoff:
:awesomework:

If you wheel on closed land you will always find a tire pile to cross. Its usually after the sheetrock bog and right before the comp roofing crawl.:haha:

Sometimes they put it over by the carpet twister too.:awesomework:

Vehicle Requirements _____________________________________
Driver and navigator are required to wear DOT-approved helmets and seatbelts while in your 1. vehicle.
All vehicles fitted with soft tops must have roll bars. 5 point bars must keep the windshield up 2. in locked position.
If the vehicle has no roll bar, it must have a hardtop with doors.3.
Vehicles with hard tops and no roll bars must have full size doors bolted on the vehicle.4.
You can only run with no doors if you have a cage covering the driver and navigator.5.
Battery must be tied down, no bungee cords or rope.6.
Tow points must be available front and rear so your vehicle can be pulled out if necessary.7.
The tow hooks, or rings must be securely fixed to the Vehicle.8.
Rings used for tow points must have a shackle,

If you wheel on closed land you will always find a tire pile to cross. Its usually after the sheetrock bog and right before the comp roofing crawl.:haha:

Sometimes they put it over by the carpet twister too.:awesomework:
I miss the 112th st location across from the apartments and the other location behind the apartments along hwy512 in Parkland:mad:... My tires had all sorts of plugs and patches due to those obstacles...:haha: Good comment Brad

How many spots are still open?
Not much!! just depends on how much of a chance you want to take:eeek::haha:

Do you have to have a windshield?? I took mine off and have Duraplex (like LEXAN) wrapped on the front of my cage.