• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

changing/replacing tires

auburnaviator

Do you guys have a specific shop that you take your wheels to to put on new tires or do you just do it yourself? I'm either looking for a shop that'll do it cheap or just some encourgement that it can be done at home without to much effort, and if so what will I need to make it easier?

i do it at mt work so it costs me nothing. if you were closer i would do it for free( well......almost free:beer:

Try your local high school mechanics program! Get them to do it for free and they get credit for it! I'd take them some Mountain Dew and keep the :beer: for you!

Walmart is cheap, I go to Discount.. I can't stand Les Schwab anymore.. And now that I see they have selective pricing, I like them even less..

Yeah, from what i've seen and researched the going rate for dismount/mount balance new stem is between 12-25/wheel. Really makes me think hard about doing it myself. It adds up quick to do all 5.

Yeah, from what i've seen and researched the going rate for dismount/mount balance new stem is between 12-25/wheel. Really makes me think hard about doing it myself. It adds up quick to do all 5.
Can you balance your own wheels? I think that takes an expensive piece of equipment.

Latest posts