• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Chassis Builders?

They do but not really popular.

You still making chassies / rigs ? Uncle Tito is one of my fav rigs around the SE.

Reject is killing it in the race cars, would like to see their take on a trail version.

No I'm not building anymore. I may do another one in the future at some point but just don't have the time like I used to.

IMO, your better off getting a fully welded out chassis. It also protects the chassis company.
I'm pretty confident I can assemble it and my cousin will weld it out. He works for a industrial fab shop and is their head welder.

Depends on what you want. IMO Partially Committed Racing (PCR) is the best trail rig/ U4 capable chassis platform on the market at this time. It's got plenty of room for activities.

Their chassis is CNC bent/ notched. So the fitment is nice.

I've got 3 PCR roller projects now including @extremetownie I'll try and share some pictures as we progress further. I'll do a build thread on mine hopefully starting in 2023.

If you're looking for full on rock racer, you want to look at reject fab. Their racers records speak for themselves.

Obviously other great options in the south east. It would be more helpful to share what style of rig you prefer and want to build.
Thank you for the feedback! Definitely going to be a trial/ light hill climbing right now.

Depends on what you want. IMO Partially Committed Racing (PCR) is the best trail rig/ U4 capable chassis platform on the market at this time. It's got plenty of room for activities.

Their chassis is CNC bent/ notched. So the fitment is nice.

I've got 3 PCR roller projects now including @extremetownie I'll try and share some pictures as we progress further. I'll do a build thread on mine hopefully starting in 2023.

If you're looking for full on rock racer, you want to look at reject fab. Their racers records speak for themselves.

Obviously other great options in the south east. It would be more helpful to share what style of rig you prefer and want to build.

One nice thing about a PCR chassis is being able to get laser cut parts for the chassis. If you are finishing it out at home this is a big deal, I feel like this helps you keep the build the same quality as if the chassis builder would have turn keyed the rig.
Rear firewall.jpg

Rear firewall.jpg
Fuel tank mount.jpg

Latest posts