• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired chassis

rocfun

CUSTOM FABRICATION
It started as a cj frame and was cut behind the seats. It is set up for cheverolet drivetrain / 4-link in the rear and leaf spring in front. The chassis is 54" at the wide and i ran it at 118" , but that can easily be changed. winch mount and radiator mount up front. built as a four seater still has all the seat mounts and harness tabs as well as fuel cell mount. has shock tabs for the front and rear and the upper coil spring buckets in the rear. built out of 1.75 " .120 hrew . the twin sticks and fair lead not included. will throw in 4 plastic racing seats , one is adjustable. has aluminum floor boards and a narrowed cj hood ,cowl, and grill. like to get $700 obo 205-337-8037 [email protected]

i have plenty of pictures but for some reason it will not let me post them. i have resized them but it still says they are to big. if someone can post them for me i can send them to you.

thanks
yeah it is the same one ol' "MOOSEKNUCLE" herself loller.gif

building a smaller 2-seater

pics as promised.

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

Where abouts might one come take a gander at this chassis? I mights be persuaded to add this to my garage collection...

If I didnt have so much drama in my garage already Id be tempted to add it. for the money it would be a nice start for a family cruiser ! thumb.gif

Who ever buys it will be time and $$ ahead that is for sure ! :afro:

nice lookin chassis.....I am really tempted. would be a good start for me.. do you have an pics of it all put together? is it the same buggy in your avatar?

1TONZR2 said:
nice lookin chassis.....I am really tempted. would be a good start for me.. do you have an pics of it all put together? is it the same buggy in your avatar?

Yea thats the one in his avatar... I thought I had some pics of it too , let me see.........

thanks for the interest guys. looks to be sold guy called at 4 p.m. said he is on the way with the money. if for some reason it falls through i will let you know "cadpwrdyj"

for what it is worth the drivetrain was a tbi 350 / th350 / 203-300 doubler with a 60/14

i do have some pictures of it all together if you are still interested in seeing them "1tonzr2"