• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Chassis

94Blazer327

Slow ass cab truck
Took in a partially finished chassis. It needs a new home. It's all 1 3/4 .120 Hot roll from what I understand. It's big enough to run any combination for drivetrain and is ready to mock up your drivetrain. I can take measurements if you ask, but I assure you most anybody and any drivetrain will fit. Still needs some extra structure added but I wouldn't go much farther until an engine is mocked up.
Located in Somerville AL
256-426-3463 text or call
$800obo

I also have a set of 1 tons I could put in the deal if somebody is interested. Let me know

So did TC piss on this. :dunno:

That is almost $100 a bend...they do look like very nice bend though. GLWS.

I hope he didn't, that will cause it to rust.
Quit hatin Ed

I am not hating. Craigslist or Ebay. If you wanna get close to your asking price, you are going to get a good ribbing from this forum/crowd and not get close to what you want. This forum is too informed to even make an offer on this chassis. Not being offensive, just being real.

So if somebody likes it they can make me an offer. I see **** on here all the time for twice what it's worth and I don't clog their thread up with bullshit.

Watch it guys, that is a for sale thead. If you really feel dragging him down is necessary, post a new thread in General Discussion to talk about it, but his For Sale thread is not the appropriate place.

JohnG
Admin.

JohnG said:
Watch it guys, that is a for sale thead. If you really feel dragging him down is necessary, post a new thread in General Discussion to talk about it, but his For Sale thread is not the appropriate place.

JohnG
Admin.

Sorry if what I said was not on the up and up. I do think it will bring more dollars on Craigslist though. Dealing with all the questions on there is enough for me not to list stuff.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Sorry if what I said was not on the up and up. I do think it will bring more dollars on Craigslist though. Dealing with all the questions on there is enough for me not to list stuff.

This. Sell it to the guy with the D44 S-10 on 44" Ground Hawgs that goes "muddin" and doesn't know **** from apple butter. I'd say at least 80% of us can build a carbon copy of that in a day for $200. Not being tough on ya, just trying to help you find your market. :dblthumb:

I'm not butt hurt about any of the comments and I do know my market and I don't expect to get asking on it. I didn't want my thread turned into a circus. It's listed on cl, but this board sees a lot of traffic so I posted it here too.

Re: Re: Chassis

94Blazer327 said:
I'm not butt hurt about any of the comments and I do know my market and I don't expect to get asking on it. I didn't want my thread turned into a circus. It's listed on cl, but this board sees a lot of traffic so I posted it here too.
Be honest. You have 16 four wheeler offers, two each Ford, Chevy, Dodge no title trucks, 17 lawnmowers, 3 boats that used to float and just need carb work and 8 motorcycles.

Sorry for continuing the circus and a free bump.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Latest posts