• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired cheap pit bike frame?

Craig

So I got a pit bike and the dang frame is bent! :'( Any of you guy's know where one can be had for cheap? :dunno:

Cheap ass steel. By bent I mean really bent. I thought about cutting a pie shape out of the frame and bending it back then welding it up but I don't think the steel can handle it. I bet it would just brake after the first jump. Plus you can get a frame off ebay for like 100 shipped I was just hoping someone here would have one they need to get rid of. Plus I'd rather buy from someone that I know than ebay.

Craig said:
Cheap ass steel. By bent I mean really bent. I thought about cutting a pie shape out of the frame and bending it back then welding it up but I don't think the steel can handle it. I bet it would just brake after the first jump. Plus you can get a frame off ebay for like 100 shipped I was just hoping someone here would have one they need to get rid of. Plus I'd rather buy from someone that I know than ebay.

I have welded the fram up on my and you can't even tell it. It takes some heavy abuse and has not failed yet. Just cut the bad out and add some new.

As for ebay most of the stuff I have bought for my pitbike was from company that had overstock, and they make you use paypal.

There are some SDG rollers out here in KS for cheep... try craigslist where ur at I bet you can find something... or planetminis.com thumb.gif