• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cheap toyota trans!

Craig

I need a trans out of an 80's model toyota. let me know what ya got and how much.

I've got a 5 speed W59..
4 cyl taco..
Will bolt up, but you'll have to go with a Ford drop front..
Good time for a HP60 ;D

Got a toy trans and case. It came out of a 86. I believe it's a top shift case. I'd like to get a fair price, make an offer who knows it might be your day.

Craig said:
I need a trans out of an 80's model toyota. let me know what ya got and how much.

I have a G54 manual out of a '87 4X4 pick-up....

It's in good condition, but slips/pops a little in reverse (syncro).

Located in Birmingham.

Make an offer and you can have it. Although, I cannot deliver and on weekends I am down on the coast moving my things into my new place....

[email protected]

kid rok said:
Got a toy trans and case. It came out of a 86. I believe it's a top shift case. I'd like to get a fair price, make an offer who knows it might be your day.

86 should be forward shift but don't matter!

kid rok said:

I just need the trans. I have the 4.7 to 1 in the case so I would like to keep it. How much do you want for the trans? I would hate to make you an offer and offend you. I have a really low budjet right now so my offer may be way low...

Too bad you're not in KS, had a guy bring me 2 tranny's yesterday that I coulda gotten cheap but I don't have room to store stuff so I passed on it... he shows up with 2 axles, 2 trannys, 2 tcases tryin to get my price on parts I was selling down by trading off his parts. Ended up with another set of yota axles for cheep but didn't take the tranny's in b/c I don't think I coulda sold one locally quickly..

5speed L52 available

I have a 5 speed L52.
Located near Tulsa.
Still interested?

PM'd ya.

Edit: Per your PM reply.....will take pics tonight and post tomorrow.

fx5mzb.jpg

1zn5w77.jpg

2s0mkvq.jpg

2ymevbm.jpg

2guwjf8.jpg

1983, L52, 5 Speed
Uses top shifting transfer case
Ratios

Re: 5speed L52 available

Hoodlum said:
I have a 5 speed L52.
Located near Tulsa.
Still interested?

Tulsa, OK 74146
I have 60-70% discounts with freight carriers. If you give me your zip and either a commercial ship to address or agree to pick it up at the freight dock, I'll get a quote. According to your profile, you're in Dallas, GA so I'm assuming you're not interested in picking it up.
My deepest discount is with UPS Freight (formerlly know as Overnite Tranport).

I can have it picked up by R&L for 60.00 my zip to a business is 30067 see if you can get a quote and let me know.