• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Check out my shaft

wagonslayer

With the addition of the chevy 63's and moving my rearend back 4 inches my driveline was too short, and with the extra droop expected with the 63's my stock 6-7 inches of slip wasn't going to cut it, sooooooo... new shaft it is, got about 18-20 inches of slip now.:D
Go ahead and flame on about the square shaft, I don't care :kissmyass:I like it

Last edited:
"....thisssss damnnnn thingggg issss sooo bumpy......" Good looking shaft. Let me know how it goes!

What size tubes did you use? You are gonna go through u-joints a lot more than you want me thinks.... it's way out of phase, gonna tear stuff up quick...:eeek:

Looks beefy though! nice and clean! :awesomework:

What size tubes did you use? You are gonna go through u-joints a lot more than you want me thinks.... it's way out of phase, gonna tear stuff up quick...:eeek:

Looks beefy though! nice and clean! :awesomework:

x2 cut that ****er loose and get your u-joints phased correctly. Other than that, right on.

Thats a fine shaft sir.:cool:I used to run a square shaft on the front of my zuke.I loved it never had any issues other than my t-case front output bearings would get pretty pissed with the extra weight and ballance thing.

Noooo :mad:, every time I do something to it I have to add more things to make it work right.:haha:

well you could be like me. Everytime I get some spare cash I spend it on little things instead of saving for a big project. :redneck: