• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cherry Picker

Damnyankee

Anybody in the Puyallup / south hill / Kent area have a cherry picker I could barrow / rent for the day?

I just need to get an engine out of the back of my truck and onto the engine stand.

:beer:

I have one also in the Graham area by the pierce county fairgrounds. Today would be a good time to pick it up.

Nathan
253-691-8760

I would just buy one...they are really handy to have around.I use mine all the time for all sorts of stuff...non engine related.Mine was $140 new at Schucks IIRC

Possibly. When do you need it?
this weekend if possible.

I know they are not that expensive, but i'll need to uses it maybe 3 times.. ever. and i just don't have the space to keep one.
This engine will be on the stand for a year as its gonna bet a complete overhaul and maybe some goodies.

I've got one you can use too, if nothing else works out. Let me know. I'll be busy tonight, but tomorrow would work.

I would just buy one...they are really handy to have around.I use mine all the time for all sorts of stuff...non engine related.Mine was $140 new at Schucks IIRC

X2! $149 on sale like 5 yrs ago...folds away to almost taking no space...

sorry guys, I had some family show up unexpectedly this weekend and got NOTHING done.

I'll give you a holler when i get a chance,.

Thanks all!

Latest posts