• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Chevy 205 fits th400

I think we ahould get a plan together for sale and transportation. Maybe this weekend you could get all your parts torn down and accounted for. Then take the necessary steps to collect the funds from all of the folks that want one. Then we can post an add on the transportation forum on Pirate4X4 and get them delivered to where they need to go. Maybe someone on H.L. can help us out.

How many do you have left? I'm in NE Alabama, and would try to buy them all if you got this way. Or even close

This MFer over here...
Trying to strong arm the little man out of a good deal.

No I agree that they need to be brought down south. If one person could grab them and resale them that would be much easier. Or you just keep them all...

I would be willing to pay for one up front or even pitch in on gas money.

I was trying to work out a deal on 10 60 fronts and drive up and get them and anything else you guys wanted here in the south east. Haven't heard anything from him.

I just need one, but trying to persuade him to make a road trip down here, but would buy them all and sell off what I don't need.

Re:

Not sure where he's at in Michigan but if he could get them down around Columbus Ohio I could haul them to the off-road expo in Louisville in a couple weeks

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Mcfly94 said:
Any of these still available?
I have one 32 spline 205 out right now but it doesn't have the transmission adapter. I have a few more that still need to be removed from parts trucks

tatefab said:
Where you at in Michigan ? I'll make a trip for 2.
Muskegon area. I have a couple more that still need to be pulled from parts trucks. I think all I have out right now is a couple round pattern 205s.