• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired chevy 60 front + 14 bolts with 4.56 and detroit CUCV

gubni

www.lugnut4x4.com
I have some early 80's chevy axles for military use in one ton trucks. They are the same as any other chevy axle except they have 4.56 gears and detroit in the rear. They are all SRW, low pinion, passengers side drop. They are all low miles (less than 50k) and great condition. The tie rods are bent from the guy that pulled them out. It may be possible to straighten them, but most people will probably upgrade to DOM tubing.

$900 front or $1500 per set with 4.56 gears and detroit locker in rear. No extra rears.

My price is firm. I can ship most places for $100 to $250 depending on distance but must be shipped to a business address in a business area where a semi can park.

423-737-0265 -- Shawn

axles.JPG

AL.axleman said:
Your best price on Both sets Email Me
He only has 1 set left. If you buy his and need another call me. :flipoff1:

Gubni, I sent a guy your way from Florida the other day, told him it would be cheaper to buy one of your fronts then have me ship mine. Thanks for the help on the shipping quote weights. thumb.gif

blacksheep10 said:
Gubni, I sent a guy your way from Florida the other day, told him it would be cheaper to buy one of your fronts then have me ship mine. Thanks for the help on the shipping quote weights. thumb.gif

Thanks, I spoke to him a couple times. I think he is going to buy an extra front axle that I have.

Latest posts