• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Chevy Colorado Fiberglass Truck Body - Anybody building a mega truck?

Indy Will

This is a full Boatec fiberglass body kit that was originally for a Pro-Lite short course truck. It's a Chevy Colorado.

It's brand new never installed but has been moved around the shop for a few years so it has some scratches here and there. The hood sat outside for a few months so it's a bit grungy but should clean up ok.

It was originally about $1600 shipped. I just need it out of my way. It'd be perfect for a mega truck or drag truck body. I think it fits factory dimensions as well so if you had a colorado shell and wanted to door skin it it'd match up.

How about $500 obo. I'll ship it but it'll probably be about $250 to get it somewhere.

Attachments

• IMG_7118.jpg
    IMG_7118.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 86
Hmmmmm I may be interested. Where you located?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Also do you about how wide it is when it's together?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

The hood flares out to about 76" at the widest in front. The door skins would sit about 4-5" inset from that per side so about 67" door to door which should be around factory Colorado width. Bedsides you can put them wherever.

And really with and weekend of cutting and pasting you could make it whatever width you want. It's fiberglass.