• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Chevy dana 60

wap13 said:
I don't really have to have one, but maybe interested in the 14 bolt. I think you're not far from me, if you were willing to separate it Lemme know a price. Or if ur lookin for anything in particular on trade .. I have a bunch of spare parts.. Or just shoot me a cash price. thanks man. Casey.
4048892724. Feel free to text Me if Ya want. If I have anything you're interested in I would make it worth your wile. Thanks again.

I will shoot you a PM or text. I hate to bother people after 8 so I will just wait til tomorrow.

I do. I'd like to give first dibs on the 14 bolt to Kush though. He has made an effort to contact me and I have only had time to PM him. Between a funeral this morning, work today and Christmas eve/Christmas with my family I probably wont have time to do anything about it thought until the weekend.

Man. Why does christmas have to hit. I'm north of atl. Give me to the end of January and I'll get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a lot of interest but no cash yet. Let me know when youre ready and maybe we can work it out.

I have a Toyota front built with everything the best longfield 30s Spartan locker 6 shooter knuckles drive flanges 529 gears hi steer and a yota rearend its welded with matching gears would u be interested in trading and maybe some boot I'm very interested!

Not interested in parting it out at the moment but thanks for the offer.

I have the toyota front end covered. I thought I deleted where I mentioned being interested in trading for a toy front but will go back and double check. Thanks for the offer.

I've got some steering rock wells with detroits, mo hawk covers, pinion brake kits and brackets for a 4 link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer but I dont really need a plasma cutter at this time.

Latest posts