• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Chevy Dana 60

fabricator1

Chevy dually Dana 60 4.56 gears. Complete including calipers. Just pulled from the truck $400

Located in Michigan. Forgot to add that I can machine the hubs into single wheel hubs for extra $

I am out guys. I don't have time to run 4-5 hours to pick up an axle. I was hoping to get this for a friend and he does not want to make the trip either. Good luck. I hope it goes to a good home. This is a good price.

Yes, please tell us what part of Michigan.. I sent you a pm requesting the same information a couple of days ago. Thanks

b.boyd said:
Yes, please tell us what part of Michigan.. I sent you a pm requesting the same information a couple of days ago. Thanks

I haven't heard back either...

Sorry Muskegon Michigan. I've had about 20 pm's. trying to message everyone back

Re:

All 4.56 trucks? No 4.10's?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
All 4.56 trucks? No 4.10's?

I have 4.10s. I just meant that they are all 1 tons. Some dually some single wheel. Some 4 speeds and some th400s. There's one big block truck with I think 3.73s

Re:

How much for a 60 front with 4.10s, passenger drop?

any chance you be driving south any time soon or if some on from the board is going up i am intersted in a few parts willing to send $ funds and help on fuel $