• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Chevy powered Jeep yj

81yota

As much as I hate to get rid of this thing, I have decided to move on to something else. This started off as a 1995 Jeep Wrangler and has turned into what it is now. I'll miss a lot of things, but I'll list out a few things.

388 stroker with Holley fuel injection (was a fresh motor when I got it a little over a year ago. I do not have paperwork on the build, but it is a pretty healthy motor). Has an MSD 6T, MSD Billit Distributor, MSD coil. Rev limiter is setup on the Holley.

TH350 transmission with transmission cooler and fan. This trans was just recently gone through at the end of last year. I blew out a sprag and put in a stock valve body rather than the manual valve body that was in it. All seals and clutches were inspected and they were fairly new.

NP231C HD transfercase with advanced adapters kit

Ford 9" rear. 4 linked on coils with a truss, spool, moser shafts, 4.88 gears, and disk brake conversion

Front Dana 44, 3 linked on fox coilovers, chromoly shafts, locker, new ring and pinion as of the end of last year (4.88's), warn premium hubs.

Allied 17x9.5 beadlocks with 36x12.50x17 irocks. Tread isn't the best, back has more than the front. I do have a brand new irock not on a wheel that can be used as a spare, or you could buy 3 more and have a new set. It clears 39.5s if you wanted to go bigger. Jeep has plenty of power, it has a clean and clear title. If you've got any questions, give me a shout.

Hydro assist steering, stock wrangler box, drilled out stock chevy pump.

Warn 9000 w/ synthetic rope

I just got done redoing the front of the cage. Originally it was designed without a top and doors in mind. This winter I purchased a hard top, I already had the half doors, and purchased new glass for the windshield. I bent new tubing and redesigned it so now the top fits, and doors fit. The only thing that I do not have are the soft inserts. You will need to find a set of TJ uppers and cut/reweld one of the rods and you'll be enclosed fully.

The Jeep drives down the road decently enough to drive it on occasion to town or to drive it to go wheel.

I'm located in Southern Illinois (Raleigh, IL to be exact) and I'm asking $13,000