• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choc - Bama Buggy Bash

natedawgxj said:
Boat ramp and yager means disaster except for the GA crew with them cheater tires ! :drinkers: :****:

My jubk is loaded and ready. Pulling it to work tomorrow and and leaving from work tomorrow afternoon. Should be there around 630 central time.

Maybe one day you can be in the sticky click. But for now your in the whose this crazy :wtflol:ya he made it klank. Just get ready to drive driver.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Dang yall already riding? I need to get me a AC unit for the enclosed trailer so I can camp. :****:

Yeah were leaf lookin today and playing around on the easy trails. Trails look great and man this place has changed. We left Fl. Around 9 this morning. Were set up and the Jager flag is flying high above the campers. Trey and the Choco gang have put a HUGE amount of work into this place. Its going to be a fantastic weekend! Yall come see us! :woot:

COLT said:
Yeah were leaf lookin today and playing around on the easy trails. Trails look great and man this place has changed. We left Fl. Around 9 this morning. Were set up and the Jager flag is flying high above the campers. Trey and the Choco gang have put a HUGE amount of work into this place. Its going to be a fantastic weekend! Yall come see us! :woot:

Hell yea!!! Cant wait...see yall this afternoon!

I,m goin to Morris Mtn. tomorrow for a day ride,....I might leave there & hit Hwy. 9 to come up & hang with yall fer some nite riding akshun tho :****:

NITE riding is the RITE riding this time of year, yall save me a parkin spot at that BOAT RAMP party :drinkers:

Hopefully if my truck get's finished tonight, I'll be there. I really wanna make this ride! I'd love to get down there around 3pm or so and ride til after dark...night riding is the ****! So I take it there is no cutoff time to ride, load up, and leave?

I've been to Choccolocco twice, but were with ppl that broke really bad both times and was only driving my truck one of the 2 times...so I haven't got to do much riding there. The first time, Trey had to come out, weld up a heim joint, and bring a spare wheel/tire to help my buddy's jeep with a cut 42" TSL hobble back to the trailer. You sir, are a good person...cuz I would've charged a little for all that work and time out of your way. :****:

I Looked at the clock and it was 4 AM when we got back into camp from the Saturday nite ride on Memorial day weekend :****:

I used up 2 FULL tanks of propane in my zuk that weekend :eek:

FUN TIMES ;D

How many tanks of beer did you use? Lol I hope we are able to make it down. I am anxious to ride more of the park. I think Boatramp is as far as we got the first time...figured out really quick, my truck ain't goin up that bitch lol.