• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - January 14, 2012 - SXS Challenge

FroggF350

With all the Rzrs and SXS showing up at all the parks, we have decided to have compitition at Choccolocco mtn.
It all started with a $200 bounty I put on Violator for the first or the fastest SXS/UTV to climb it. Many people over on RzrForums.net said it would be an easy climb. After seeing it 2 weeks ago, I still dont think any SXS will make it, so we included 2 more hills that have been climbed by a Rzr. Playground and Boat Ramp.
A successful climb will be making it out the top without winching or any other outside help, and not breaking any boundary tape.
So far we have atleast $1500 for the winner and custom built stage 1 roll cage by CSC Fabrication. 2 sets of Beard 5pt harnesses, BTF Tie Rod kit
If anyone is interested in sponsoring this event send me a PM or email to [email protected]
I will be having t-shirts made with all the sponsors names on the back. If we get over $1500 sponsored for the race then we will pay out top 3 positions.
2012SoutheastSXSChallengeFINAL-1.png

Southeast SXS Challenge 2012
The rules are simple:
Fastest out the top or closest to the top wins
D.O.T. Helmet REQUIRED
Seatbelts REQUIRED
Roll Cage REQUIRED
After market cage and 4+ point harnesses are highly recommended
Only Factory Produced SXS/UTVs are allowed to enter, no limitations on modifications.
Example: Polaris Rzr/Ranger, Kawisaki Teryx, Yamaha Rhino, Can-Am Commander, Arctic Cat Wildcat/Prowler

EDIT:
Got details for the Polaris sponsorship.
Thanks to Motorcycle Sports inc.
$500 total, with $250 overall winner and $125 for the winner of Playground and another $125 for the winner of Boat Ramp
We are now up to $1500 cash, Stage 1 roll cage, and Beard Harnesses at least $1000 worth of prizes
That makes this race worth $2750 :dblthumb:
Not sure if we should pay all cash/prizes to the winner, or break it down:
$1000 1st Cage/Harnesses
$300 2nd
$200 3rd

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: Choc - 2012 SXS Challenge Choccolocco Mtn. ORV Park

Linked to Calendar. It's cool seeing Hardline on your flyer.

Bronco Buster said:
I still say it was all that one rock on playground. You had a hard roll.
For sure, Alan made it up with no problem. I would have tried again, but it bruised my shoulder pretty bad.

defitenly be there fore this to WATCH. jusd doing one run up each???

Budget YJ said:
Best of 2 or 3 each would be good depending on how many show up.

This...

Will put a 2-3 minute time limit on boat ramp, since it may take more than one try.

I will put $250 in the pot for you. :dblthumb:

Does each hill pay out? Or does times from all 3 hills get added and the quickest win? lil confused on how its gonna work.

Each hill will be timed. and scored, the overall highest points will be the winner. So if you have trouble with one hill you can make it up on another.

Ok thanks for clearing that up.

Wyatt racing at the southeastsxsstore.com has donated $250 and a set of 5pt Beard Racing Harnesses.

Re: $1,000 Choc - 2012 SXS Challenge Choccolocco Mtn. ORV Park

I got a buddy that owns a funeral home, need to get him to donate a casket it sounds like :spin:

zukimaster said:
I got a buddy that owns a funeral home, need to get him to donate a casket it sounds like :spin:

molaugh

Yea Mahan let's try it in ( in shrek's voice) "Tha DONKEY!!!"