• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
Ok boys and girls it's that time of year again. I am a little late getting this started but I have been hammering the details out to get a ride a weekend nothing is going on. My ol ladies birthday ride will be at Aetna mountain (CHANGED TO CHOCCOLOCCO MOUNTAIN) the first weekend in may. It's a public ride and I invite everyone to come. It's my first trip there so much more details to come.

Edit: due to technical difficulties this has been moved to chocolocco mountain orv

Re: Mash Yer Motor Bash! First weekend of May Aetna.

What's the ridin like there? SXS friendly? Hopefully have my Toyota back up and goin by then but thought I'd ask never been there :driving:

TacomaJD said:
Where you parking at?
This is why I didn't post alot of details. I have never been and I don't know what to tell you. I have been on this for a few weeks and just got the ok on the park. I wanted the date up so yall could make plans. Details will come soon hopefully lefty

Re: Mash Yer Motor Bash! First weekend of May CHOC

BUG-E J said:
This is why I didn't post alot of details. I have never been and I don't know what to tell you. I have been on this for a few weeks and just got the ok on the park. I wanted the date up so yall could make plans. Details will come soon hopefully lefty

You talking with someone to get it worked out? I wasn't aware there was a way to get a big public ride up there anymore? Lots of legal gayness up there, which is why I haven't been in probably 4 years. Few of my buddies ride sxs's up there a lot, but they've bought a membership, can't remember if they went through WeRock or whatever that other Aetna Adventures was. Wasn't there a big bouncer ride up there recently? I'm curious how it works up there now.

B.DRAKE said:
What's the ridin like there? SXS friendly? Hopefully have my Toyota back up and goin by then but thought I'd ask never been there :driving:

Very, I've rode there probably more than anywhere else, started in my old white Tacoma on 32's and went all over that mtn. Gets slick when it rains, but other than that it's nice. Huge, mega huge place.

Aetna Mountain Adventures (Raccon Mtn Campground) is the access, and they own the land that balls hill and such is on.

Now CHOCCOLOCCO MOUNTAIN

TBItoy said:
Aetna Mountain Adventures (Raccon Mtn Campground) is the access, and they own the land that balls hill and such is on.

I have been talking with the bacons on putting this together so expect the same as the put up or shut up ride.

Please verify the dates so I can put on calendar 30-1 or 7-8?

Re: Re: Mash Yer Motor Bash! First weekend of May Aetna.

BUG-E J said:
I have been talking with the bacons on putting this together so expect the same as the put up or shut up ride.
Kewl! Sounds like a good time fo sho!

Re: OTHER - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

Parking for this will be the same as the ride I had back in December. Aetna Mountain Adventures is where we are parking which is Raccoon Mountain Campground.

Re: OTHER - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

We can ride all that Aetna Mountain Adventures owns. The mountain is marked with signs as to what is private property. If I can get the map to upload of what they own I will post it up soon as I can.